Home - About journal
The scientific-theoretical journal "Caucasus studies" was established under number 12/10 of the Presidium of ANAS dated November 1, 2017. It was registered by the register of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Azerbaijan under number 4150 dated November 21, 2017.
- Political, socio-economic and other processes in the Caucasus region;
- conflicts in the Caucasus;
- religions and interfaith relations in the Caucasus;
- interaction of civilizations and cultures in the Caucasus;
- geopolitical conditions in the Caucasus;
- foreign policy and mutual relations of Caucasian countries;
- policy of the great states and other countries on the Caucasus region;
- Caucasus policy of international organizations;
- Peer review of publications;
- scientific life (publication of information on planned and held scientific conferences);
- discussion club.
Articles are accepted in Azerbaijani, Russian and English languages.
Articles should be of analytical character and must meet academic requirements.